So why do we need to clean the AC system of our car?
- To clean up built-up dust in the AC system.
- To protect the health of the passengers.
- To create a comfortable environment for each journey.
- Does not take too much of your time and with a low price.
- Doesn’t need to disassemble the entire system.
- Doesn’t need to extract and refill the cooling gas when done.
Solutions and equipment needed
- 3M AC Foam Cleaner
- 3M AC Evaporator Cleaner
- A liquid pressure gun
- An endoscope
Car AC cleaning process
- Turn off the engine and open all doors.
- Shake well and fill the Foam Cleaner in the air outlets.
- Disassemble the storage compartment, air filter and fan.
- Use the endoscope to check the condition of the surface and the direction of the cooling rigs.
- Spray the AC Evap Cleaner into the cooling rigs until empty using pressure gun.
- Wait for 5 minutes and spray water into the cooling rigs using pressure gun.
- Clean the air filter and fan by air-spraying or brush.
- Assemble the parts again.
- Turn on the AC with lowest strength to get rid of the dirt residue.
Isn’t that just simple! The cleaning process could be done by anyone! Whether it’s the car owner or a reputable garage. Clean the car AC system can have many benefits, but the most important thing is the health of the passengers.
For more information on the process and the products please contact Son Nguyen.